EVLA *Masterclass *: For Managing Varicose veins and venous ulcers
10 reasons to choose our training program:
- Only one doctor per training session
- Learn how to approach patient- Clinical history and examination
- What investigations are required for varicose vein patients
- Learn how to do a color Doppler of venous system by yourself
- Learn how to tailor treatment planning for each patient.
- Get hands-on experience of every step of endovenous ablation.
- Know the tips and tricks of difficult cases.
- Get Hands-on experience with foam sclerotherapy.
- Learn how to manage ulcers
- Learn the causes for poor response and how to rectify
Available Course Dates : Please call for details and availability
Course duration: 2 days
Course venue: DEV Hospitals ,Metro Pillar 1729 Best-Vision Eye hospital Building, Madhapur Rd, Phase 2, Kavuri Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Contact: +91 7993914154
Fee amount: 2000 USD ( 20% off for Radiologists- 1600USD ), 50 % to be paid for booking confirmation, and the rest can be paid at the venue.
The fee amount is inclusive of :
- Pick and Drop from Airport
- Stay in a Premium hotel
- Transport to the training centre
- Certificate of Training
- Case Recording Done By Trainer and Trainee
- Reading Material: Normal Venous Anatomy & Variants, Classification & Terminology of Chronic Venous Insufficiency, Laser Mechanics
Account Details :
Vainaha Medicare Solutions Pvt Ltd,
Ac no: 10021287417
Customer ID: 1036490359
IFSC Code : IDFB0080201
MICR Code: 500751002